1. Fix jumbo skirt from Charlotte Russe.
2. Play tennis… LOTS of tennis. Every day. All day. Tennis.
3. Put forth a dedicated effort to my photography, to be edited and compiled into a photo-journal depicting this epic summer.
3.5 Go downtown to take said photographs.
4. Walk to Dairy Queen with my little brother.
5. Fill up an entire coloring book.
6. Write a complaint/satisfaction letter, just to get free stuff.
7. Record someone’s life story – nursing home anyone?
8. Convince someone you’re from a foreign country.
9. Wake up every morning before 7:30 a.m.
10. Water fight. Including but not limited to: balloons, guns, hoses, and buckets.
11. Superglue a quarter to the ground. Watch. Laugh.
12. Paint finger and toe nails each a different color.
13. Paint heart bookcase.
14. Participate in a charity walk/run/event.
15. Buy something at the second-hand store… then wear/use it.
16. Finger paint a picture on canvas and then frame it.
17. Say ‘yes’ to everything for one day.
18. Write and send a hand-written letter to everyone in my family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and god-family)
19. Run a 5k.
20. Attend a GOOD concert.
21. Fly a kite.
22. Watch ‘Gone With the Wind’
23. Do an entire afternoon of yoga.
24. Win something in an auction.
25. Win a radio contest.
26. Go rock climbing again <3
27. FINALLY try HuHot.
28. See a fortune tell/palm reader.
29. Use a Polaroid camera to take pictures of random people, then let them keep them.
30. Work on the family tree.
31. Do 100 sit-ups every day.
32. Go 24 hours without food.
33. Make my own cookie cake.
34. Become an expert at something (cow breeds, Russian literature… anything)
35. Enter a photography contest.
36. Buy a pet goldfish.
37. Write a letter to a soldier overseas.
38. Tie-dye a set of sheets.
39. Bake a batch of really cute cupcakes.
40. Go a whole week without technology.
41. Finish 4 books.
42. Hold a garage sale – use profits to fund summer.
43. Write a letter to the editor.
44. Pick an official summer song.
45. Buy a bouquet of flowers.
46. Mow the (Front) Lawn.
47. Make sun tea.
48. Play miniature golf.
49. Plant something edible.
50. Spend one whole day barefoot.
51. Help an old lady cross the street.
52. Hold an Alfred Hitchcock movie marathon.
53. Put in >temporary< colored highlights.
54. Create something made out of duct tape.
55. Play tennis in the rain.
56. Leave initials in wet concrete.
57. Start a blog.
58. Sleep in a car for a night.
59. Spend a day creating a masterpiece out of sidewalk chalk.
60. Send a nice card to a stranger from the phone book.
61. Give a dog a bath.
62. Leave a sticker on the ice cream truck… after ordering ice cream of course (:
63. Carve name into a tree.
64. Play a REAL game of poker with REAL money.
65. Stretch every day to get perfect heel stretches and scorpions.
66. Jump into a pool fully clothed.
67. Go to the mall with a sign that says ‘Free Hugs’.
68. Attend a midnight release/premiere.
69. Empty a gumball machine.
70. Have everyone you meet for a day sign your shirt.
71. Watch a foreign film.
72. Destroy a watermelon.
73. Go on a picnic.
74. Make a music video.
75. Celebrate a foreign holiday the way the natives do.
76. Get a tan tattoo.
77. Watch a meteor shower (Aug. 12-13).
78. Have a HUGE Nerf gun fight.
79. Go to Taco Bell past midnight.
80. Throw a boomerang.
81. Throw a paper airplane off of a bridge.
82. See a Chihuly
83. Rent a paddle boat for an hour.
84. Ride a tandem bike with somebody.
85. Obtain a *********fest button/participate in ********fest.
86. Stay outside for 12 hours straight.
87. Watch “The Bucket List’ the movie
88. Record a video blog for 1 week and then post it on YouTube.
89. Get a chain of 15 people to Walk like an Egyptian with.
90. Set up a lemonade stand.
91. Attempt kayaking/canoeing.
92. Keep room clean (relatively).
93. Buy and use and develop an underwater camera.
94. Make a French Silk Pie.
95. Eat breakfast at Daniel’s.
96. Try more scented nail polishes.
97. Make a banner to hang in public.
98. Talk in a British accent for 48 hours straight.
99. Pay for a stranger’s meal.
100. Write a note on a stranger’s windshield with dry-erase marker.
101. Attend a WWII Roundtable Event.
102. Rock a red lip.
103. Suntan on the roof of my car in a random parking lot.
104. Create a video depicting the results of the Summer of 2011.
105. Take a picture in a photo booth with 10 (or more!) people.