Hello, my name is Sarah (:
I’m 16 years old and I have lived in 7 different towns throughout my life. I say this first because in many ways it has become the defining aspect of who I am today. I wouldn’t trade my experiences for anything because I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Here are the top 7 things to know about me:
1) I live in the Sunshine State, Florida.
2) I have two brothers, one older and one younger.
3) I stand 5’ 0” tall… er, um, short.
4) When I grow up, I want to be happy… the rest is still undecided.
5) Between school and family and friends and volunteering and working out and Student Government and NHS and Philosophy Club and just about everything else, I rarely find time to sleep. However, I’m young, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
6) Likes: old things, old people, water, cars, shoes, television, history, real estate, soft hair, blackberry cobbler, baking soda, meeting new people
7) Dislikes: fruit, movie theatres, movies in general, cats, soda, juice, science, Will Ferrell, ketchup, ranch dressing
To learn the origins of the bucket list, click here to see my very first post: https://gonewiththesummer.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/the-bucket-list/